Thank You For Firing Me!

Thank You For Firing Me!
Available in fine bookstores now!

Buy My Book Here!

Monday, June 14, 2010

LADUMA! Let's Find You a Job in Soccer!

I love diski. When I'm not plugging the book or jolling I watch  the World Cup as often as I can.

If you are such a mampara and don't know what the hell I'm talking about, then you should find a job anywhere BUT in futbol! Or Football. OR for (us) Americans SOCCER!



If you want a job as in now-now, or even just-now-in this sport, then you should at least understand the slang of the people who are hosting the 2010 World Cup. Come on, put down that smiley, I mean I know they're fooken nca, bro, but you need a job! (OK, that was FUN!)

But seriously- more than a billion people are expected to follow the month long tournament between the world's top 32 (or is it 36? What do I know-I'm just a journalist.) soccer playing nations. That means there are a lot of people not working and you could possibly steal their jobs. OR you could find a job where you could show people how to play the game. (That might be a tad more sportsman-like.)
You could coach, referee or play for a paycheck. You could design soccer computer games, clothing or board games. You could conjure up soccer dishes or write soccer inspired songs or books. If you love soccer there is NOTHING that can stop you from finding or creating a job that co-mingles your passion for the sport with a paycheck.
Hayibo... are you paying attention to me or watching the game? Hey! Stop blowing on that annoying vuvuzela and apply for a damn job in soccer. (Go look this stuff up. There's a thing called the Internet. Sigh.)



SOCCER JOBS! GOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://mls.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/default.cfm

https://jobs.eku.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails.jsp?time=1276555592340

http://www.trinitydc.edu/offices/hr/Jobs/Assistant_Women%27s_Soccer_Coach.html

and because soccer is so lekker-

http://www.nscaa.com/joblistings.php

No comments:

Post a Comment