Thank You For Firing Me!

Thank You For Firing Me!
Available in fine bookstores now!

Buy My Book Here!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Ex-Mistress Needs Work- Will for Once Promise to Behave....

With all these mistresses seemingly out of a job now, it looks as if I need to get involved. I mean there's Brigitte Daguerre, Melissa Smith, Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee, Devon James, Loredana Joli, Cori Rist, Rachel Uchitel...OK, all of this drama is wearing me out! But, I take my job as an anti-career expert seriously, so I want to find these young, umm, women a job befitting their stature.

What are their skills again? Hmm, let me check the web, be right back....OH, IS THAT WHAT THEY DO?
Umm, OK, I've got it! The perfect job!
Of course, as a mistress, they all want to be 'The One." But,as Star Magazine tells us, that's not always possible. So, I have found these pushy and tough young gals places to send their resumes---"That means a list of all your jobs Sweetie!"
 They all thought they were ' Head Mistress,' so I have found jobs for them to apply as...HEAD MISTRESS! (How smart am I? I know!)
 So ladies, here are a few, umm positions, that you might not be familiar with, but check it out, get a passport if applicable- there are a lot of people who would like you to leave the country, hint, hint- and reinvent yourself. You can do it and here's another big-ass hint: You don't need a man to get famous! DUH!

http://tinyurl.com/ygswhzb



http://tinyurl.com/ykmjllj

http://tinyurl.com/yhqllen

PS- Other than Pennsylvania, we have NO idea where these places are...but it's safe to say that TMZ won't be following you anymore....unless you screw up again. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment