Thank You For Firing Me!

Thank You For Firing Me!
Available in fine bookstores now!

Buy My Book Here!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Join the Tea Party Movement and Earn an Honest Buck!

Do you want to protest unemployment?
Do you want to boycott joblessness?
Do you want to demonstrate your rights to work?
Well then get a freakin tea job! 



That's right, because what's more American than TEA? OK, well, Coke, and hot dogs and apple pie...and never mind! But TEA, it's such an important part of American history, right? There was that whole tea tossing episode into the Boston Harbor a thousand years ago or so...and now I hear there is this new wave of parties that celebrate tea. And teabags and other things I guess I don't understand, so I thought some of you would like to put down your signs and actually get a job. It seems that you people who like tea so much have a lot of time on your hands, so here are some diverse jobs in the tea biz that might interest you enough to stop being so mad all the time and change into some normal clothes. Sheeesh, take some deep breaths,  put on a pot of tea, grab an application and stop all the yelling.
As for me, I don't care much for tea, give me some all-American coffee any day!

Party down with Tea Jobs!

Peets Coffee & Tea--- www.peets.com/ 

Teavana ---www.teavana.com/about-us/careers

Join the tea movement abroad. That's right, you can move out of the country and find a new job in India. And a new life- I might even help you pack your bags!!!
Look for tea jobs with Tata Tea Ltd. http://www.naukrihub.com/india/fmcg/companies/tata-tea/career/

And, because I know you love the country of Texas, I found a tea job there as well- with the Texas Education Agency- sounds very patriotic to me! http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/hr/jvn/












 

No comments:

Post a Comment